Monday, March 29, 2010

March 29th 2010 Good Stuff

*Rachel and I spent the day at work drawing pictures of animals that were meant to represent the other person in some way...that was amusing. Later, that developed into us planning a line of disabled stuffed animals that we should produce because she thought it was sad that disabled animals were not represented in the stuffed animal line of toys. Ok...I totally was in on that idea as well :/

*The new Jonsi album!!! OMG I got to hear the new Jonsi album thanks to Ana and it's SOOOO good :D I'm in love with it!! Favorite track already: Tornado! I'm so in love with that song!! It's just beautiful. God, I wish he were coming here with his amazing looking tour. ETA: Just heard Grow Til Tall for the first time and um...it's amazing too...maybe tied with Tornado for favorite track. You can just close your eyes and melt away into that track.

*The weather. It's just been beautiful here today. Upper 60's, windy, sunny...just nice...

*My new headphones. If you're looking for new headphones, earbuds specifically, might I suggest Skullcandy headphones! They're fantastic! Sound amazing, block out all outside noise, and don't feel weird or fall out of your ears.

*Orange cream slushes from Sonic.

*Ummm...Tornado by Jonsi...seriously, go click on that link above and listen to it...it's incredible.

*How about just Jonsi...he's a good thing.

7 comments:

  1. My favorite stuffed animals ever are from a drug company promoting some diabetes medicine. There was a line of seven stuffed animals: a stuffed liver, a stuffed spleen, etc. Best ever: a stuffed fatty acid. Morrigan had one as a baby, and as he began to talk, he first called it "fat" and later "fassy assey." :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm laughing at Amanda's comment. Stopping to breathe. I'm glad you got rid of your headache. I just got over one that lasted about 8 days. It was the pits. And, in the meantime, Kiddo developed a raging case of poison ivy and overslept Sat. clinic hours, so we tried to find a clinic on Sunday. Nothing, not even in Jackson!!! Can you believe that? I got him in to the doctor for a shot, today, and I think the whining has finally ended. Poor guy. He was miserable.

    I think I could use an orange cream slush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT'S ALL ABOUT ANIMAL ARITHMETIC. Actually I just love the whole thing. HEARTS HEARTS HEARTS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait until you and Rachel get this new animal line up and running...I'm going to buy one of each! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so funny! I love the idea of the animals, though perhaps you might not want to use the name suggested by Morrigan in Amanda's comment.

    Now you have left me intrigued,as I don't know who Jonsi is. However, I now know the group Vampire Weekend as they are storming the British charts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The animal idea is great! I am glad you are in a better frame of mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Orange cream slushes. Definite yum. Although I'm partial to grape cream slushes. If you can believe if, I was a carhop at Sonic throughout college!

    Curious what animal you're friend thought you were.

    ReplyDelete