Tuesday, February 9, 2010


So I didn't get to go to the Saints parade tonight because I had to work, but that's ok...I'm just glad to hear that it was such a huge success! They're estimating right now that 800,000 to 1,000,000 people were out there!! Crazy, huh? Needless to say, the crowd is still going nuts :p Here's a video to show you what the parade looked like (don't know why there is so much space below :/):

New Orleans Saints Video: Victory Parade














-I have another new client!! It's a 16 year old girl and I'm seeing her tomorrow at 1 o'clock. And I have my other new client tomorrow at 2:30! It's going to be quite a full day because I go to my full time job right after that :/ But it should be a good day too!

-Happy emails from good friends :D Good news and just chatting makes me happy!

-I also got a confirmation from Expedia telling me that my flight is now OFFICIALLY booked :D Yes, it was purchased before, but it is now confirmed.

-I paid all of my fees at the library. I had like $31.45 in late fees because they were trying to tell me that I lost a book. But I didn't. They just didn't scan it when I returned it. So I found it on the shelf and showed them that I had returned it and they took the fee off! So I actually only owed $1.50 and now I can use the library again :D Yay!!

-And finally, I found out tonight that Avi Buffalo and Rogue Wave are coming here together on March 15th!!! They're two bands that I love :D Avi Buffalo has a great son called "What's it in for" that has a fantastic lyric that says "your lips are like two tiny pieces of bacon" :D I just love that!

5 comments:

  1. The parade looked fantastic. What a lovely celebration. Glad to hear everything is good at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your second "mom" is out of the music industry when I read this it sounded sort like you had a Rogue Buffalo! heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video! It's too bad you couldn't go, that looked like an excellent party. :D

    Yay for all your good stuff today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get the video to play. :( Oh well, I'll just have to come back and try later.

    Wow...you've got quite a few clients now, don't you?!! And while it means a lot more work, I know it's work that brings you great satisfaction. And :) ... those are some lucky clients!

    And officially booked... :D :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all of your new clients. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete