Saturday, January 16, 2010

January 16, 2010 Good Stuff

Today was just a generally good day. I went to bed at a somewhat decent time after a good night at work and woke up late. Which means I slept a lot which is good. I got my prescriptions filled, got my morning coffee and then Megan and I went to Half Moon to watch the Saints game which was a good thing in itself. We won 45-14 and are now advancing to the NFC Championship!! Went to dinner at an Italian restaurant after that which got me sick, but we won't talk about that. Laughed the whole way home. Wrote a book review finally. Read a book in the tub with a Lush bath bomb and then ate a piece of king cake and got the baby. I'm going to bed a happy man tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Except for the sick part, it sounds pretty much like the perfect day! Hope today is just as good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! When you said it wasn't a good restaurant last night on twitter, I didn't realize you meant it got you sick. Yeah definitely don't go back there. Ironically, despite me loving my dinner, I ate too much of it and it ended up making me sick, too. That was after I put up my good stuff post, though. But at least I slept all night and this morning I still feel a little sick, but not too bad. Like you, I'm still counting yesterday as a good day.

    PS - I can't remember what getting the baby means? Isn't it supposed to prophesy something?

    ReplyDelete