Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25, 2010 Good Stuff

I think I might drop the handwritten journal and just start blogging the good stuff. I find that I actually enjoy writing in a blog a lot more than writing in the journal. Though I do like writing in a journal too! Just not every day. But anyway, onto good stuff!

*Seeing everyone's smiling faces everywhere I went today. Everyone is still riding high on the Saints' win last night and I expect that the city will be for a long time. I went and bought my NFC Champs tshirt and hat today and I love them! Same ones they had on during the award ceremony last night. You should've seen the crowds out to get them!!

*I had my massage today for my headaches and it was soooo nice. Though a little painful, but painful in that good way. Masseuse said that I should be headache free for the next few days after all the work she did today!

*Good books :) I really have been super lucky so far this year! I've really enjoyed every book I've read so far and I'm really excited about reading. Ok, well that's no surprise there, but sometimes I just love that excitement that reading can give you.

*All of my good online friends that still seem to love me despite the fact that I've been a stranger this weekend. Love you guys!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've had good luck with books. I've been really hit or miss in January which is sad. :/

    Hugs. We love you even if work and football make you disappear for a bit (though if you check back to yesterday, I did actually yell Who Dat for you in the privacy of my own little blog. Just for you. :D ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOTHING could make me stop loving you, dear silly friend! Certainly not that fact that you've had things to do besides spend your time on the computer. #luvchris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the massage lady is right about the headaches... I also hope the new meds are helping better than the old ..?..

    I may have to watch the superbowl just for you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that your team won! I know nothing about football. Canadian football is different than American and we can't see the college games here unless you have special channels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might stop loving you, if you join the Nazis, or start killing baby kittens for a hobby, or something, but even then, I'm not COMPLETELY sure. You're not doing those things, right?

    ReplyDelete