Friday, January 8, 2010

January 8, 2010 Good Stuff

*Emails from friends that can move you to tears, conversations on Twitter that make you want to reach through the screen and hug someone and phone calls from sweet friends just checking up on you. All in one day. I feel loved!

*My naked Japanese neighbors. The people who live behind us walk around their house naked all the time! And their back door is a sliding glass door with a curtain that can close. I've seen it closed before. Well, I went out to smoke the other day and the curtain was open and the man and woman were both walking around with no shirt on. I didn't want them to see me and know that I had seen the woman topless, so I ducked down. Well yesterday, I went outside and same thing, but their patio door was actually open this time and the man waved at me! So I just smiled and waved back. It's not like they're swingers or anything. At least I don't think so. they seem like a very nice couple, probably in their mid 40's who just find nothing wrong with being naked all the time! And who am I to judge. If I were comfortable enough with it, I'd probably be naked all the time too. But that will never happen :p

*A wonderful cup of Orange Dulce tea in my favorite mug wrapped in my my mug warmer that Eva made for me!

*Having discovered a new favorite book, Tender Morsels, so early on in the year!

*Discovering the craftzine.com website thanks to Jason! Now I just wish I were talented enough to actually create something that's on that website.

6 comments:

  1. Well, you ARE loved, so it makes sense that you feel loved :D

    The story about your neighbours cracked me up :D That's awesome that they feel so comfortable naked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone needs to invent a way to reach through the screen, don't they? Virtual hugging or something.

    You know, Jason and I used to walk around naked all the time before Morrigan was born (and then when he was an infant). Of course, we never kept the windows open, but it was something we were comfortable with too. Once Morrigan was a bit older, though, we obviously stopped doing it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you feel loved, my dear, because you ARE loved...so very, very much!

    I love your neighbors! :D I have to admit that while we don't walk around in front of open windows here, no one is particularly modest either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAit a minute... we used to walk around naked all the time? I totally don't remember that...

    Chris, you can make me a glowing squid quilt if you'd like, too... you can never have too many glowing squid quilts...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome about your neighbours! lol

    It's always great to feel loved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nymeth, Well thank you :D My neighbors crack me up..they just moved in and they're very friendly...I have a feeling I'll like those guys. I feel like I already know them intimately :/

    Amanda, That would indeed be a wonderful thing! When I had my own place I would totally walk around naked all the time! Wow, this is becoming the blog of no modesty :p Nakedness is all good, but I'm not so sure I'd do it with the curtains wide open like my neighbors :p

    Debi, Thank you :) You're quite loved too my dear! No one in my house is particularly modest either...except for me...which is unfortunate seeing as I'm the only male in the house and I think my mom and sister forget that at times :/

    Jason, You totally did! There are pictures! I will Jason! I will make you a glowing squid quilt! As soon as Debi teaches me how...

    Kelly, They crack me up :p And it is indeed good to feel loved :) #luvkelly!

    ReplyDelete