Friday, January 22, 2010

January 22, 2010 Good Stuff

*Hour long twiter conversations with Jason, Amanda, Ana and Eva. I had so much fun today just chatting for hours (?) on twitter!! Talking about video games and music and whatever else. It put me in the best mood for the rest of the day.

*Jason's kitty fund in memory of Neil and Nancy's cats spawned from tweets between him and Neil himself! Even though it has nothing to do with me, it got me so excited when I saw that Jason and Neil tweeted each other :D

*I actually slept in today which helped my mood a lot. I haven't been sleeping good lately and I don't know why. But last night I slept very sound and didn't wake up until NOON today!

*I had a really good counseling session tonight!

*I redid my iPod yesterday and it's so good to have all new songs to listen too and stuff that I'm not sick of....yay music!

*Went out for drinks with Megan after the counseling session and saw Leslie who I hadn't seen in a long time. I missed her a lot. It was good catching up with her!

*New York! New York!

5 comments:

  1. I love our twitter chats :D I can't tell you how happy it makes me when we're all on at the same time and get to talk like that.

    And I definitely want to donate in the name of Nancy and Neil's kittehs :( His Zoe posts ALL made me cry...especially because she sounds so much like Pedrez...he's exactly like that - the most affectionate cat ever, shy around strangers, and he makes the "mwep?" noise too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed you all's twitter conversation yesterday, too. :) Though perhaps I shouldn't admit that I was reading your conversations...makes me look sort of creepy, doesn't it? Honestly, I wasn't spying or anything...just too stupid when it comes to music and whatnot to have anything to say.

    And yes, yes, yes to New York, New York. And basements, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debi it's not creepy you were listening! I'm glad to know you were there! I listen in all the time. :D

    I'm glad I was able to make it to the tale-end of that conversation with all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I slept so soundly last night that the cc called twice and I slept through my phone! I think he was a bit concerned...

    ReplyDelete